Thursday, December 10, 2009

Renegade

Renegade was a success! It was a weekend packed full of friends (old and new), amazing food, and great sales!

First of, we are the most blessed people in the world when it comes to our friends in Chicago! Angie and Tiffany took the best care of us!! Including complimentary facial masks after dinner on Sunday night! (Thanks Tiffany!)

I have to admit I'm growing rather fond of the idea of moving to Chicago!!


The show itself went well too. We were surround by great neighbors: Jason is an amazing craftsman. I'm secretly trying to find a place in our house for one of this beautiful light fixtures! See more here.


Katie and Johnny and Hope are the most adorable family I've ever met!! So warm and playful and just genuine people. I'm definitely looking them up on our next trip to the Ozarks! OH, oh, and she makes amazing little creatures. The biggest problem was trying to decide which one is my favorite! Go here to see them for yourself!


Leslie and I made some great memories, even thought it cost us her car window! Somebody broke into Leslie's car the night before we left to go home. But no worries, they didn't steel anything and we are resourceful. Who says girls don't know how to use duck trap and plexiglas?


GREAT FUN! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment