Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas finally came to the Wolfgangs

It snowed A LOT on Tuesday night. So much, that we were forced to stay home on Wednesday. We ate all day and watched at least 6 movies, including 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' and 'Inglourious Basterds'.
I generally don't like snow. It's pretty when it's falling, but otherwise it's wet and cold and turns into slush and makes any commute more difficult than it should be. Snow, in my opinion, belongs in the mountains where you can actually do cool things with it; not Des Moines, where's a driving hazard and just lies around waiting to melt.
Needless to say, I think the snow finally got me into Christmas mode and I spent evening making my paper tree and wrapping presents. (Thanks for the great Scandinavian wrapping paper, Ikea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment