Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Surviving Without a Kitchen

On top of making a record this summer, Jacob and I decided to tear-out our kitchen and start over. It may sound a little impulsive, but we've actually been planning on doing this since we moved in last February. It's kind of a mess right now, but you just wait - it's going to be splendid:




Generally speaking, I like to camp. But I never thought I'd miss running water so much!! Washing dished in our little bathroom sink is getting really old and I'm also getting tired of walking and sitting and sleeping in a layer of dust. If I could use only one adjective to describe this portion of the removel it would be: 'griddy'.
On top of it our mircowave died the week before we started tear-out, so we've been eating lots of PB+J, hotdogs and brats on the grill and unfortunatelly, we've given in to our last resort: McDonald's. We justify it by walking there...buuut, it's only a block away. So, it probably isn't cancelling out all the terrible things we're putting in our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment